Christ the King School shall admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the corporation's school. Christ the King School shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its education, policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other administered programs.
Priority of Acceptance
1) All currently enrolled students who have re-registered by the due date, unless the school has determined that the child may not return for the following year. The school reserves the right to reconsider and retract renewal of admission after the due date if, between the date of re-registration and the beginning of the following school year, situations are discovered which are in serious violation of school policies and which, had they occurred or been discovered earlier, would have led to the student not receiving re-registration forms.
2) Catholic students whose Catholic siblings are currently enrolled in the school.
3) Students from the host parish
4) Catholic students from parishes in the Archdiocese without a Catholic school.
5) Catholic students transferring from an out of town Catholic School.
6) Catholic students from parishes with a Catholic School
7) Catholic students from other Catholic Schools.
8) Students of other religious affiliations
Unusual circumstances not covered by the previous priorities shall be at the discretion of the principal or designee.
Enrollment and Class Size
Christ the King School provides classes at the following levels: Kindergarten, Pre-first and grades one through eight. The target class size for K-6 is 22. Exceptional circumstances may necessitate an increase or decrease in the class size. Grades seven and eight may exceed 22 per class.
Learning About Christ the King School
Open House provides the opportunity for applicants and their families to tour our school, meet our teachers, hear from our Principal, hear from our students, meet and have conversation with parents and enjoy refreshments. Literature and application packets are available.
The Prospective Parent Coffee provides parents of rising Kindergarten students the opportunity to hear presentations from our Kindergarten teachers, visit our Kindergarten students in their classes and ask questions.