The school's mission calls us to inspire a love of learning and prepare students for active participation in, and contributions to, the Church and our community. Embracing the Church's teachings, Christ the King School strives to instill in its students the moral core that will be the foundation for their choices in life. Our commitment to you continues now that you are alum. We were proud of you as a student, and as alum you are fundamental in the continuation of our school mission. The Alumni Program is a window into the many activities of which you can be part.
Christ the King School's commitment to our Alumni:
- To engage our alumni in a life-long relationship with the school.
- To nurture our alumni's commitment to the school's mission.
- To provide our alumni with spiritual, educational, professional, social and community service opportunities.
- To create a stronger and more effective Catholic school community at Christ the King School through the involvement of its alumni.
Who is considered CKS Alum?
- All former Christ the King School students are considered Alumni
- Any students that attended Christ the King School (Elementary)
- Any students graduating 8th grade at Christ the King School
- Any student enrolled in Christ the King School that withdrew for reasons other than conduct issues
- Any students that graduated from CKS High School.
Since 1937, Christ the King School has continued a tradition of providing excellence in Catholic education. Most recently, Christ the King School was named “2007 National Blue Ribbon School for Excellence,” a nationally revered award in education. (Click on link below to read more about this award).
Embracing the Church's teachings, our school strives to instill in its students the moral core that will be the foundation for their choices in life.
Check out all the latest news and happenings with both our alums and our current community on our CKS News Page:
For more information:
Camille C. Naughton
Director of Development and Alumni Affairs
Kelly Cambias Miles '82