The school's mission calls us to inspire a love of learning and prepare students for active participation in, and contributions to, the Church and our community. Embracing the Church's teachings, Christ the King School strives to instill in its students the moral core that will be the foundation for their choices in life. Our commitment to you continues now that you are alum. We were proud of you as a student, and as an alum you are fundamental in the continuation of our school mission. The Alumni Program is a window into the many activities of which you can be part.
Christ the King School's commitment to our Alumni:
- To engage our alumni in a life-long relationship with the school.
- To nurture our alumni's commitment to the school's mission.
- To provide our alumni with spiritual, educational, professional, social and community service opportunities.
- To create a stronger and more effective Catholic school community at Christ the King School through the involvement of its alumni.
Who is considered CKS Alum?
- All former Christ the King School students are considered Alumni
- Any students who attended Christ the King School (Elementary)
- Any students graduating 8th grade at Christ the King School
- Any student enrolled in Christ the King School who withdrew for reasons other than conduct issues
- Any students who graduated from CKS High School.
Have you recently moved? Changed jobs? Newsworthy success? We want to hear from you!
Want to support CKS? Donate to an alumni scholarship?
Check out all the latest news and happenings with both our alums and our current community.
For more information:
Dawn M. Stark
Director of Development
Laura Preston Stokes '84