Online Applications are closed for the 2020-21 school year. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
When is My application complete?
Applications are considered complete once the application has been submitted, the application fee has been paid, and the supplemental documents have been received. Only applicants with complete applications will be considered for screening.
When will my screening and observation be scheduled?
Screening for all students will occur in February. Beginning in January, you will be notified of your screening date and time.
Priority of Acceptance
1) All currently enrolled students who have re-registered by the due date, unless the school has determined that the child may not return for the following year. The school reserves the right to reconsider and retract renewal of admission after the due date if, between the date of re-registration and the beginning of the following school year, situations are discovered which are in serious violation of school policies and which, had they occurred or been discovered earlier, would have led to the student not receiving re-registration forms.
2) Catholic students whose Catholic siblings are currently enrolled in the school.
3) Students from the host parish.
4) Catholic students from parishes in the Archdiocese without a Catholic school.
5) Catholic students transferring from an out-of-town catholic School.
6) Catholic students from parishes with a Catholic school.
7) Catholic students from other Catholic schools.
8) Students of other religious affiliations.
Unusual circumstances not covered by the previous priorities shall be at the discretion of the principal or designee.
enrollment and class size
Christ the King School provides classes at the following levels: kindergarten, pre-first, and grades one through eight. The target class size for K-6 is 22. Exceptional circumstances may necessitate an increase or decrease in the class size. Grades seven and eight may exceed 22 per class.